hey, Cary! I wanted to be the first to post a comment on your site. This is a great picture! I love that dress on you!!! You look like me!!!! Both Livi and Eva are getting so big. I can't wait to see them again, and meet the little guy! Question...weren't you born in Alleghany regional hospital? I could be wrong, just wondering. Talk to you later! Lorena
originally from Virginia and born in roanoke having creek in my title is very appropriate. or should it have been crick? any who I am the wife of the most amazing birder in the world and the mother of the craziest little girls ever! Soon I will be the mother of a little boy and just dont know what to do or expect. I am currently also the supporter of a graduate student (husband) and managing the household under those circumstances is very interesting.
hey, Cary! I wanted to be the first to post a comment on your site. This is a great picture! I love that dress on you!!! You look like me!!!! Both Livi and Eva are getting so big. I can't wait to see them again, and meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteQuestion...weren't you born in Alleghany regional hospital? I could be wrong, just wondering. Talk to you later!
Lorena